Olivari surgery: before/after photos
Face lift, 53 y.o.
Two plastic surgeries were performed:
1. Circular blepharoplasty in a patient with Graves disease
- Upper resection blepharoplasty;
- Lower transconjunctival blepharoplasty;
- Olivari surgery with resection of lower orbital walls.
2. Circular facelift.
- Space lifting
- Neck lift
- Neck liposuction
- Lipofilling of the area under the eyebrows
The photographs were taken with 5 months’ interval. 3 months after the last surgery (face lift).
Circular blepharoplasty + Olivari surgery
A patient with Graves disease
- Upper resection blepharoplasty
- Lower transconjunctival blepharoplasty in Olivari technique, with resection of lower orbital walls.