|Surgery duration||3 hrs|
|Residency||from 3 days|
|Recovery period||1 month|
|Taking off the facial bandage||on the 2nd or 3rd day|
|Taking off sutures from eyelids||on the 5th to 7th day|
|Taking off sutures from the hairy part of the head||on the14th day|
|Swelling and bruises disappear||after 2 to 3 weeks|
|Final results are assessed||after 4 to 5 months|
The clinic you can trust
What is periorbital rejuvenation?
Periorbital rejuvenation is a complex of surgical procedures aimed to rejuvenate the area around the eyes
- Upper and lower blepharoplasty
- Endoscopic lift of the upper face
- Endoscopic lift of the middle face
- Eyelid lipofilling
- Buccal fat pads transposition
- Correction of upper eyelid levator muscles
- Correction of nasolacrimal grooves with the patient’s own tissues, without use of implants
What problems are solved by periorbital rejuvenation?
- Deep creases and moderate wrinkles on the forehead and between the eyebrows;
- Deep nasolabial creases;
- Loss of volume in soft facial tissues
- Droopy corners of the eyes
- Drooping eyelids
Scars after periorbital rejuvenation
Periorbital face rejuvenation is quite an extensive surgery. A plastic surgeon makes incisions in several spots:
- on the hairy part of the scalp, above the hairline and on the temples.
- within the natural creases of the upper and lower eyelids
- in soft tissues under the upper lip
The scars after periorbital rejuvenation are situated in places where they are not visible, and they disappear completely after 2 to 3 months.
What is the difference between periorbital rejuvenation and circular face lift?
In periorbital rejuvenation, the upper and middle thirds of the face get lifted, but the lower third remains untouched. Such surgery is suitable for patients of 35 to 50 years of age.
In total facelift, the whole face and neck get rejuvenated. Such surgery is for older patients with visible sagging of soft tissues in the neck and face.
Rehabilitation after periorbital rejuvenation
For our patients, we have prepared Rehabilitation Guidelines after the periorbital rejuvenation: daily schedules of activities, detailed comments on all relevant medications and procedures, along with general recommendations.
Periorbital rejuvenation price list
Circular blepharoplasty + endoscopic lift of upper and middle zones of the face + lipofilling + correction of upper eyelid levator muscles, corrugators and of nasolacrimal groove with patient’s own tissues.
|Operation||313 000 rub|
|Narcosis, 3 hrs||39 000 rub|
|Semiprivate room, 3 days||30 000 rub|
|Индивидуальное наблюдение анестезиолога||20 000 rub|
|Total||402 000 rub|
The surgery is focused on comprehensive rejuvenation of area around the eyes, of upper and middle face, and cheekbones filling.