Diplomas and certificates
My professional path consists of three components:
- continuous surgical practice;
- endless learning;
- passion for new discoveries.
Many of my friends and colleagues are accustomed to my administrative role, I love this function very much, too. However, today I am, first of all, a practicing plastic surgeon with a lot of other interesting posts and projects. My main position is the Chief Medical Officer of MTC Gazprom.
For more than 10 years, I have been engaged in developing medical tourism in the region, resulting in the opening of a clinic at the resort.
- 1998-2004 Krasnodar. I graduated from the Kuban State Medical Academy.
- 2004-2005 Moscow. Residency in Phthisiopneumology at the Russian State Medical University.
- 2004 Passed primary specialization at the Central Research Institute of Tuberculosis. Started working as an intern in general surgery.
- 2005-2006 Sochi. City Hospital №5, Surgeon.
- 2009 Moscow. Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education. I got trained in the treatment of multiple and combined injuries.
- 2011 Krasnodar. Internship in vascular surgery as part of a team of Air Medical Service. Participated in surgical interventions in patients with vascular damage.
- 2011 Krasnodar. Kuban Medical University. Internship in dermatology and venereology.
- 2011 Internship in Germany, Düsseldorf. Surgery of soft tissues and chronic wounds.
- 2015 St. Petersburg. Northwest State Medical University. Department of Plastic Surgery. Professional retraining in plastic surgery.
- 2007-2009 Krasnaya Polyana. City hospital №8, surgeon, Deputy head physician.
- 2009-2011 Sochi. City Hospital №3. Trauma specialist.
- 2007-present time. Krasnaya Polyana. MTC PJSC Gazprom. Head physician. I have worked in this mountain ski resort for more than 10 years and took part in the creation of the first emergency service in the ski center in Russia; I opened the clinic at the resort.
- 2010 Creation and co-founding of the diversified medical center Medline with Sochi’s first private ambulance and emergency service. I conduct continuous surgical practice in the clinic since 2010.
- 2012-2013 Organizing Committee for the preparation and holding of the XXII Olympic and XI Paralympic Winter Games in Sochi. Chief expert on the organization of medical care.
- 2014-2015 Sochi. Chief Physician of the City Polyclinic №4.
- 2015 Initiated the opening of the first inpatient plastic surgery center based at MTC PJSC Gazprom and became its CEO.
- 2016-2018 conducted a practice in plastic surgery together with visiting surgeons at the base of the medical center of the MTC PJSC Gazprom.
- 2019 Opening of Alexei Dikarev’s Clinic of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, in which I am still practicing.