Information for patients
Following your consultation with a plastic surgeon and setting a date for surgery, start getting ready for the procedure.
Do your lab tests
You will find the full list of required laboratory tests and their validity periods in this downloadable file.
The tests can be done in any lab, in a private or a municipal health care institution.
Make all necessary purchases in advance
- Drops, solutions, sprays and ointments that you will need in the recovery period. Your surgeaon will provide you the list of all necessary items.
- If you surgery takes more than 60 minutes, use class 2 compression stockings.
- Give up smoking and alcoholic beverages to avoid complications.
- Follow a diet restricting fatty, salty and spicy foods; avoid caffeinated drinks. Eat more fruit, vegetables and light proteins.
- Switch to a comfortable and regular lifestyle, go to bed early, stay away from colds and stress, and go for long walks.
- Prior to the surgery: avoid tanning salons and do not lie in the sun. Avoid any aggressive skin care procedures, such as pealing or cleansing.
Bring in the clinic on your surgery day
For any surgery:
- Personal hygiene and toiletry kit
- Indoor footwear
- Medications mentioned in the list above
- Medications that you take permanently
- Original lab test results verified by a physician’s signature and stamp of the issuing medical institution.
For facelift surgery, blepharoplasty, periorbital rejuvenation or rhinoseptoplasty, also bring:
- a headcloth or a cap
Arriving to the clinic
Schedule your arrival to the clinic the day before your surgery date. If the surgery is on December 10, then get to the clinic on December 9, between 4 pm and 7:30 pm.
If you travel from another city and get into the clinic before 4 pm, we will accomodate you in a patient room. The price of accommodation will be equal to the price of 1 day stay in the clinic.
On the day of the surgery
- 8 hours prior to the surgery, patients are not allowed to eat, drink or chew gum.
- Do not smoke
- Take off all you jewellery
- Do not use any cosmetic products, remove faux eyelashes, all piercing decorations, and contact lenses.
- Put on compression stocking as soon as you wake up, prior to getting up from bed. You can take them off on the next day after your surgery.
You should leave the clinic before noon.
Recovery after plastic surgery
The list of documents is being updated.
All about surgery safety, emergency situations and your confidentiality.Comfort and services
We deliver the best plastic surgery experience in Russia: we are confident about that.Fast recovery
All about post-surgery recovery, comfortable experience and unique environment.Advanced training in the clinic
Information for surgeons and aestheticians who want to upgrade their skills. We are happy to share our knowledge, so you are welcome.Legal information
Clinic info and bank details. Licenses. Regulatory authorities.Information for nonresident patients
Instructions for visiting patients - a plan of action from consultation to full rehabilitation.Medical tourism
All about medical tourismДополнительные преимущества